Friday 31 August 2012

cause i want you

there's any chance for me
to make you believe
that i still love you baby
just because missunderstand
you want to go? away?


it's hard to try
but i always wanted to try
still crawling to get the star
feel hurt instead
i hope you will not leave me
cause i just a lonely girl
in the winter
feeling so cold in the snowy weather

can't see any brigther sun
in the morning
don't turn my life dark
it's enough got misery

cause i want you
to stay with me
and i want you
to standing next to me
give me your shoulders
when i'm tired of walking straight
and hide my tears

cause i need you
your hand to hold me
and i need you
that used to hug me tight
give me you passion oh baby
to make me cheers survive in the world
survive in the world



No comments:

Post a Comment